We are hoping to raise £500 to contribute towards the curation of two fantastic exhibitions which will showcase the amazing talent of the 4th Year Painting Students at Gray's School of Art.
Who are WE?
We are 19 emerging artists who have worked extremely hard over the past three years to reach our final and most important year at art school.
Why WE NEED YOU!
- We are raising money to support our Interim Exhibition in Edinburgh (Feburary 2020) and Degree Show at Gray's School of Art (June 2020).
- The degree show is a major yearly social and business event in Aberdeen and the biggest art exhibition held annually in North-East Scotland. Grays School of Art has recently been named as the best art school in Scotland for career prospects (according to The Guardian newspaper, where it also ranks as the 12th best art school in Britain out of 66 institutions) and is highly regarded around the country for its specialist painting department.
- These exhibitions are very important in order for us to build upon our exhibition experience, gain new skills of working as a team in curating the shows and develop our networks.
- It is important to support emerging artists in order to help raise the profile of the creative industry in Scotland. The money will significantly impact the success of these shows which will inevitably provide an excellent platform for the artists to develop upon in Life After Art School.
Where will YOUR money go?
- If we hit our full target, all the money will go towards the publishing of our Degree Show Catalouges
- If we were to succeed our target, donations will be put towards the cost of transportation, venue hire in Edinburgh, promotional material and transportation materials.
- We are constantly giving updates on our instagram page to keep you updated on our developing art practices and fundraising!
Find us here
Follow us to find out how we're doing!
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.
- Thank you!!